Nothing like waking up to heartwarming, mouthwatering French toast. It's easy to make and always a breakfast fave!
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 2 large eggs
- 5-6 thick slices of your favourite bread
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Canadian whole milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Canadian heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Canadian butter
- A pinch of salt
- Canadian maple syrup
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Whisk the eggs and brown sugar until you have no more lumps left.
Add the milk, cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to the egg mixture.
Whisk the mixture vigorously until all the ingredients are properly combined.
Dip your bread in the egg mixture until it’s nice and soaked.
Melt the butter in the pan over medium heat
Once the butter is melted, cook 2 pieces of bread at a time for a few minutes on each side.
Plate the French Toast, place a piece of butter on top and pour your maple syrup generously over the French toast.