This is the Festive Mozzarella strata recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Mozzarella diced
- 2 cups (500 mL) baguette cut into cubes
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked ham or cooked turkey diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 3 green onions chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 375oF (190oC).
In a lasagna dish, mix vegetables, Mozzarella, bread, ham or turkey and cranberries.
In a bowl, beat eggs along with milk and green onions. Season.
Pour egg mixture into lasagna dish and mix well so that all ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
Bake in oven 40 minutes, then serve.
Note: Use leftovers! Leftover crudités, baguette slices, ham or turkey.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Swiss cheese, Cheddar.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||27 % / 300 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||93 %|
|Vitamin C:||65 %|
|Vitamin D:||48 %|