Sweet mango, acidic lemon and aromatic basil are perfectly balanced by the salty texture of Feta, making this salad a delicious accompaniment.
- Prep: 15 min
- 2 cups (500 mL) mango peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 8 basil leaves chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) lemon zest grated
- 1/3–1/2 cup (80–125 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Serve as an appetizer or side dish.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||7 % / 77 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||11 %|
|Vitamin B6:||11 %|
|Vitamin C:||68 %|