This is the Fluffy baked eggs recipe.
- Prep: 5 min
- Cooking: 1 min
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Canadian Ricotta
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3–4 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh chives chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Canadian Mozzarella grated
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a microwave-safe bowl, beat egg along with Ricotta and season with salt and pepper.
Cook in microwave oven about 1 minute (depending on microwave strength) or until fully cooked.
Garnish with cherry tomatoes, fresh chives and Mozzarella. Serve.
Several variations are possible: add chopped ham, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, etc.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||18 % / 194 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||45 %|
|Vitamin D:||24 %|