Your favourite spring vegetables get an extra boost of vibrancy from a drizzling of dressing tailor-made to highlight their freshness and the familiar flavour of your favourite Canadian cheeses.
- Prep: 5 min
- Refrigeration: 2 h
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) canola oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Canadian Cottage Cheese or Ricotta
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Place vinegar, mustard, oil and honey in a jar. Close lid and shake vigorously. Add milk and season generously with salt and pepper. Close jar and shake again. Add cheese. Serve on lettuce quarters and/or baby spinach and arugula. Garnish with pine nuts if desired.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||2 % / 19 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||4 %|
|Vitamin D:||4 %|
|Vitamin E:||9 %|