As seen in "5 ingredients 15 minutes" - January 2022 edition
This Canadian sour cream and cheddar cheese dip is reminiscent of a fully loaded baked potato. Enjoy with raw vegetables or your favourite chips.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- 8 pre cooked bacon strips, chopped
- 375 ml (1½ cups) Canadian sour cream (14%)
- 375 ml (1½ cups) shredded sharp Canadian cheddar
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) sriracha
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh chives, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag (235 g) ruffled chips
- 1 litre (4 cups) your choice of vegetables
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Place the bacon on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 30 seconds.
In a bowl, mix the sour cream, cheddar, sriracha, chives, green onions and bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve the dip with the chips and veggies.
This dip can be made a day in advance.
Nutritional informationPer serving