This is the Golden scalloped potatoes recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 1 h
- 6 cups (1.5 L) Yukon Gold potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) onion finely chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) Canadian Swiss grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) chicken broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a 9˝ (23 cm) square baking dish, layer half the potato slices, half the onion and half the cheese; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Repeat layers.
In a bowl, gradually stir chicken broth into flour until smooth.
Pour over potatoes and cheese.
Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and cheese is golden brown.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||35 % / 383 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||29 %|
|Vitamin C:||24 %|