This recipe is taken from the 1988 Milk Calendar. This is the Great Shakes : How to Make the Perfect Milkshake recipe.
- Prep: 5 min
- 2 scoops of ice cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Vanilla: vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Chocolate: chocolat syrup
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Berry: berries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Fruit: fruit fresh or canned
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) cold Milk
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Basic Milkshake Steps:Put ice cream in a blender Add cold milk. Add flavouring.
Blend until smooth. Pour into a large glass.