This creamy orange dressing is certain to become a family favourite. Any extra dressing can be covered and refrigerated for a few days.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh dill
- Finely grated peel of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 1 large head Boston lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 small head raddichio torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 seedless oranges peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted pine nuts
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place on lightly greased grill over medium heat; barbecue 5 min per side until chicken is cooked through. Remove to a plate to cool; slice into bite-size strips.
Whisk together dressing ingredients until well blended.
In bowl, toss lettuce, chicken, oranges and onion together. Drizzle with just enough dressing to coat salad. Serve salad sprinkled with pine nuts.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 71 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||30 %|
|Vitamin C:||80 %|