This is the Grilled Salmon Salad with Feta Dressing recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Feta Dressing
- 1 cup (250 mL) crumbled Canadian Feta
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) chopped greenhouse cucumber
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sugar (optional)
- Lemon Dill Butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chopped fresh dill
- 6 (6 oz/180 each) salmon fillets
- 12 cups (3 L) mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup (250 mL) minced radishes
- Tomato slices to garnish
- Cucumber slices to garnish
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Combine Canadian Feta, yogurt, cucumber, dill, onion and sugar (optional). Salt and pepper to taste. Set dressing aside.
Lemon Dill Butter:
Combine all ingredients. Makes 3 tbsp (45 mL).
Brush salmon fillets with some of the Lemon Dill Butter and place directly on preheated grill, skin side down. Cook, with lid open, over medium heat until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once halfway through and brushing with remaining butter mixture.
Arrange each salmon fillet on a bed of salad greens; add radishes, tomato and cucumber. Top with Feta Dressing.
*For a change of taste, use Canadian Cottage cheese.
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||33 % / 332 mg|