This is the Havarti lobster salad in a bun recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 2 cups (500 mL) leaf lettuce chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh dill chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked lobster coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Havarti grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic chopped (optional)
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 sandwich buns your choice (hot dog, submarine, panini, kaiser, etc.)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the bread.
Season to taste.
Top warm or cold buns with Havarti lobster salad and dig in.
Canadian Feta, Bocconcini, Mozzarella
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||30 % / 330 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||88 %|