This is the Herbed cheese balls recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 8 oz (240 g) Canadian cream cheese softened
- 3 cups (750 mL) grated Canadian Cheddar (medium or aged)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped green onions
- Few dashes hot sauce (optional)
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) finely chopped herbs (parsley, dill, or cilantro)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Remove cream cheese from fridge half an hour before use. In a medium bowl, using a spatula (or electric mixer), mix the cream cheese, grated Cheddar, sour cream, green onions and hot sauce until well combined. Form into 12-14 balls on a serving tray or plate, then roll in the chopped herbs. Refrigerate for an hour or overnight for best flavour. Surround the balls with crackers for serving and dig in!
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||32 % / 350 mg|
|Vitamin A:||24 %|
|Vitamin B12:||23 %|