Simply place the kale chips in a bowl and enjoy as a snack – yummy!
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 20 min - 25 min
- 4 cups (1 L) packed torn (2-inch pieces) kale stems removed
- 1 tsp (5 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) finely shredded Canadian Courtenay Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) smoked paprika
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 250 °F (120 °C).
Wash the kale and make sure that it is thoroughly dry; with your hands massage the oil into the leaves.
Arrange in a single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with cheese, smoked paprika and pepper. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 min or until the kale and cheese are crispy.
Let cool 10 minutes. With a spatula transfer, the kale and cheese to serving bowl.
Use chili flakes or your favourite spice instead of the smoked paprika.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||15 % / 170 mg|
|Vitamin C:||134 %|
|Vitamin A:||37 %|
|Vitamin E:||16 %|