By Josée Robitaille
- Prep: 30 min
- Refrigeration: 3 h
- 1/4 (60 mL) melted butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely crushed ginger cookies or Graham cracker
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) finely chopped roasted pecans
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain yogurt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Quark cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- Finely grated rind of a lemon
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unflavoured gelatine
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 12 oz (340 g) fresh raspberries
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a bowl, mix butter, crushed cookies and pecans. Spread on bottom of a 4 X 10 in (or 5 X 9 in) rectangular pan lined with plastic wrap and press down firmly with a spatula. Set aside.
In a bowl, mix the yogourt, Quark cheese, sugar and lemon rind until the texture is homogenous.
In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatine over half the milk (cold), then stir in with a fork. Add the remaining milk very hot and mix until the gelatine is dissolved.
Add the gelatine mixture to the yogurt and mix well. Pour half the mixture into the pan then layer half the raspberries. Cover with the rest of the mixture and garnish with the remaining raspberries. Refrigerate at least 3 heures.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||13 % / 147 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||21 %|
|Vitamin C:||18 %|