This smoothie with flavourful fruit, milk and Greek yogurt makes a good addition to a balanced breakfast or a refreshing post-exercise snack.
- Prep: 5 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen chopped mango
- 1/2 cup (125) frozen sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chia seeds hemp seeds or ground flax seeds
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) liquid honey or 2 tsp (10 mL) maple syrup
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a blender, combine mango, strawberries, chia, hemp or flax seeds, milk, yogurt, honey and vanilla. Purée until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
Using frozen mango and strawberries creates a thick smoothie. For a thinner smoothie, use fresh mango and frozen strawberries.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||27 % / 294 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||56 %|
|Vitamin C:||76 %|
|Vitamin D:||30 %|