This is the Mexican Pizza recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 1 tortilla
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) store-bought chili con carne
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) green peppers diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) onions chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian Monterey Jack with jalapeno diced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Canadian Cheddar grated
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Place tortilla on a grill, and place grill on a baking sheet.
Top with ingredients, ending with the Cheddar.
Bake 15 minutes or until tortilla is crunchy and the cheese is lightly browned.
Serve with homemade or store-bought salsa.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||44 % / 482 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||42 %|