A delicious chilled soup that's just as good hot. Be careful not to boil if re-heating.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Refrigeration: 4 h
- 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) small frozen peas defrosted
- 1 3/4 cups (430 mL) chicken broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) green onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) buttermilk
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In small covered saucepan, simmer peas in broth until very soft, about 10 minutes.
Transfer to blender. Add mint, onion and buttermilk. Purée until very smooth. Chill. Season to taste and enjoy.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||16 % / 175 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||22 %|
|Vitamin C:||28 %|