This is the Mozzarella & Tomatoes in Basil Vinaigrette recipe.
- Prep: 1 h 5 - 1 h 10
- Basil Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 1 ball (340 g) Canadian Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 large tomatoes sliced
- Grated Canadian Parmesan Cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In blender container, combine vinegar, basil, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper; cover and blend until smooth. With motor running gradually pour in oil and continue blending until smoothly combined. Let stand 1 hour to blend flavours.
Thinly slice Mozzarella cheese. Arrange alternating slices of Mozzarella and tomatoes on a platter. To serve, stir dressing and pour over all. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.