This tasty and nutritious muesli recipe is perfect for fruit and yogurt lovers. Only 10 minutes to prepare, the magic happens overnight in your refrigerator, so you can wake up the next day with a protein-packed breakfast to start your day off right.
- Prep: 10 min
- Refrigeration: 12 h
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) wheat germ
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 peaches sliced
- 8 to 10 strawberries quartered
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) whole almonds
In a bowl, mix the oats, yogurt and milk together before covering and refrigerating overnight.
In the morning, add the maple syrup, wheat germ and vanilla extract to the oat mixture and stir to combine.
Garnish with peaches, strawberries, pumpkin seeds, almonds and some rolled oats.
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||27 % / 302 mg|