This is the Pinwheel Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 8 cups (2 L) crisp torn salad greens
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) diced Canadian Havarti* cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced seeded tomato
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced green bell pepper
- 10 slices side bacon crisp-cooked, crumbled
- 3 hard-cooked eggs diced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) sliced green onions
- Tangy Dressing
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
- garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Place greens in large salad bowl. Arrange Canadian Havarti cheese, chicken, tomato, green pepper, bacon and eggs in separate wedge-shaped sections on top of greens.
Sprinkle green onions over centre of bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Meanwhile, combine Tangy Dressing ingredients in small jar. Cover and shake well. Pour over salad, toss and serve.
* Or you can use diced Canadian Farmers', Brick or Colby cheese.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving