This is the Pizza with Bocconcini, Fresh Tomatoes and Prosciutto recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 8 min - 10 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 wheat tortillas with basil
- 6 slices of prosciutto cut into thin strips
- 4 plum tomatoes finely sliced
- 4 balls Canadian Bocconcini cheese finely sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Fresh basil
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Spread the tortillas with the pesto. Scatter over the proscuitto. Alternate slices of tomato and Bocconcini. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook the pizzas in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil. Serve immediately.