This is the Prosciutto Antipasto with Canadian Swiss Cheese recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 12 strips Canadian Swiss cheese about 1/2-inch/1 cm thick
- 12 spears fresh mango
- 12 strips red bell pepper
- Sprouts (watercress, snow peas, etc.)
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Spread prosciutto slices lengthwise on work surface. At the end of each slice, place Canadian Swiss cheese, mango and red pepper. Top with sprouts and pepper generously. Roll up prosciutto slices, leaving edges open.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||11 % / 124 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||28 %|
|Vitamin C:||38 %|