This is the Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe.
- Prep: 45 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Refrigeration: 4 h
- Crumb Crust
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) melted Canadian butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) pumpkin pureed
- 1 lb (450 g) Canadian Cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian 35 % cream
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped candied ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian 35 % cream, whipped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped candied ginger
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a bowl mix together crumb crust ingredients and press firmly onto bottom and half way up sides of 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan.
In bowl mix together canned pumpkin and Cream cheese until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into springform pan and bake for 30 min.
Turn oven off and allow to cool in oven for 30 min. Refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnight.
Spread or pipe whipped cream on top of cheesecake. Decorate with candied ginger.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 52 mg|
|Vitamin A:||96 %|
|Vitamin D:||12 %|