This casserole is so fast and easy to prepare it will be a definite hit with all ages. Remind your Cooking Club members to bring along an 8-inch(20 cm) square glass baking dish to take their portion home in.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 6 min
- 6 cups (1.5 L) crushed corn chips
- 4 1/2 cups (1.125 L) salsa
- 4 1/2 cups (1.125 L) cooked ground, chopped or sliced meat (chicken, beef, pork or sausage)
- 6 cups (1.5 L) frozen vegetables thawed and patted dry
- 4 1/2 cups (1.125 L) shredded Canadian Mozzarella or Havarti
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In three 8-inch (20 cm) square glass baking dishes, layer the ingredients in the following order corn chips, salsa, cooked meat, vegetables and shredded Canadian Mozzarella.
Microwave on High for 6 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from microwave, wait a few minutes before eating (it's really hot!).
Important: Microwave cooking times vary from one oven to another.
Cooking Club Tips:Barbequed chicken can be purchased from the grocery store and used in this recipe. Or use leftover cooked meat. Wrap each baking dish without cooking. Label with recipe name, date and cooking instructions. Microwave just before serving. Store refrigerated for 1 day.