This is the Rice salad with spinach and Cheddar recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 4 cups (1 L) basmati rice cooked
- 4 cups (1 L) baby spinach chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) cranberry trail mix
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mandarin dressing store-bought
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Cheddar diced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
Season to taste, then savour.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||28 % / 311 mg|