This is the Ricotta, avocado and basil dip recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 1 avocado pitted and peeled
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh basil coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Ricotta
- 2 oz (60 g) Canadian Cheddar grated
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
With a food processor, purée the avocado along with the basil and the lemon zest and juice.
Add Ricotta and season generously.
Transfer to a bowl and add grated Cheddar.
Serve with nachos, crudités or as a burrito filling.
Cheese alternative: Canadian cream cheese.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||11 % / 123 mg|
|Vitamin C:||9 %|