This is the Roast beef and Cheddar sandwich recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chili sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Mild Cheddar grated
- 8 slices of bread your choice
- 8 slices of roast beef
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) alfalfa sprouts
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a bowl, mix mayonnaise with chili sauce.
Spread 4 bread slices with Cheddar mixture.
Top remaining slices with roast beef and alfalfa.
Close sandwiches and savour.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||25 % / 273 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||46 %|