If you think you don’t like cruciferous vegetables, here’s a dish that will totally change your mind. And if you already like them, well – this will completely blow your mind.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli florets
- 3 cups (750 mL) Brussels sprouts halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) 15% cream
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) Canadian Swiss cheese grated
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In an oven-safe baking dish, mix broccoli, Brussels sprouts, butter and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook in the oven for 25 minutes, stirring 3 times during cooking.
Add cream and cheese. Stir and return to the oven for 2–3 minutes; serve.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Gouda.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||32 % / 351 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||60 %|
|Vitamin C:||193 %|