Here's a great way to make a Caesar Salad into a main course. For variety, try chicken instead of steak. Extra dressing can be covered and refrigerated for a few days.
- Prep: 15 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) anchovy paste (optional)
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) hot pepper sauce
- 1 large head romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) bite-size strips of cooked steak
- 1 cup (250 mL) strips roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) croutons
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Canadian Parmesan cheese
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Whisk together dressing ingredients until well combined.
In large bowl, toss lettuce, steak and red bell peppers together. Drizzle with just enough dressing to coat lettuce. Toss with croutons and Canadian Parmesan.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||9 % / 99 mg|
|Vitamin A:||34 %|
|Vitamin B12:||65 %|
|Vitamin C:||80 %|