This is the Rocky Road Ice Cream Pie recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Freezing: 2 h - 4 h
- 4 cups (1 L) chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) peppermint extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) chopped nuts
- 1 oz (30 g) semi-sweet chocolate grated
- 1 graham cracker pie crust or chocolate-flavoured pie crust (170 g)
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Chocolate melted sauce
In food processor, process ice cream and peppermint extract until well mixed at medium speed. Fold in marshmallows, nuts and grated chocolate. Turn ice cream mixture into pie crust, spreading evenly. Freeze until firm, 2 to 4 hours.
Remove from freezer to refrigerator 1/2 hour before cutting to serve. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate melted sauce. Cover and store leftovers in freezer.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||9 % / 95 mg|