Rosemary Mushroom Crostini
This is the Rosemary Mushroom Crostini recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1 bread
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red onion finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 5 1/2 cups (1.375 L) finely chopped mixed mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) 35 % cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced fresh rosemary
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Emmental cheese or Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) freshly grated Canadian Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whole pink peppercorns
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Slice bread into 1/3-inch (1 cm) thick rounds. Toast until golden. Set aside.
Sauté onions and garlic in butter at medium-high for 1 minute. Add mushrooms. Cook 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Stir in cream, rosemary and seasoning. Stir in cheeses. Spread toast with a spoonful of mushroom mixture.
Set on baking sheet and broil until hot—2-3 minutes. Garnish with a few whole pink peppercorns and rosemary. Serve immediately
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 55 mg|