This is the Salmon en Papillote with Black Olives and Sun-dried Tomatoes recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 12 min
- 1 1/3 lb (600 g) salmon fillet in four pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sun-dried tomatoes (in oil or not)
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves peeled with sprout removed
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 to 4 tbsp (45 to 60 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Canadian Bocconcini cheeses or about 3/4 cup (180 mL) Canadian Mozzarella cheese diced
Preheat barbecue to high.
Using a food processor, chop dried tomatoes and garlic. Add black olives, and pulse until everything is finely chopped. Transfer mixture to a bowl. Mix in melted butter and lemon juice. Season to taste, add fresh parsley and Canadian Bocconcini cheese, then mix gently.
Prepare 4 squares of aluminium foil, each covered with a square of parchment paper. Place one quarter of the tapenade in the middle of each square and top with a piece of salmon. To form foil packets, close aluminium foil tightly.
Barbecue about 12 minutes. Serve with a salad, or with pasta, rice etc., and grilled vegetables.
Recipe from Chef Véronique Gagnon-Lalanne
Learn more about
|Calcium:||2 % / 27 mg|