With protein from both yogurt and salmon, this snack is sure to hit the spot when hunger strikes. Try it as an appetizer too!
- Prep: 5 min
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Dahi yogurt or plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 can (7 1/2 oz/213 g) salmon well drained
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh dill finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Thai Red Curry Paste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Serve with crackers or toasted bread.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||13 % / 148 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||109 %|
|Vitamin D:||150 %|