This is the Savoury Cheese Spread recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Refrigeration: 15 min
- 1 pkg (8 oz/ 250 g) Canadian Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter softened
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped green onions
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In large mixer bowl, beat together Canadian Cream cheese and butter. Stir in green onions, parsley, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes before serving with crackers or breadsticks.