This is the Stuffed Mushrooms recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 24 large mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) breadcrumbs
- 4 oz (125 g) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) olive oil
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Wipe mushrooms with paper towel. Remove and chop mushrooms stems. To prepare stuffing, combine chopped stems, breadcrumbs, butter, parsley, garlic, oil and green onions. Add lemon juice and season to taste. Mix well.
Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
Spoon stuffing into mushroom caps and place in buttered baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot.