This is the Sunshine Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Refrigeration: 1 h
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 6 to 8 artichoke hearts halved
- 1 small red onion minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 1/3 cup + 2 tsp (90 mL) small capers
- 10 basil leaves shredded finely
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 oz (250 g) prosciutto thinly sliced
- 3 ripe tomatoes thinly sliced
- 8 oz (250 g) Canadian Feta cheese crumbled
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a large salad bowl, mix together all the salad ingredients except the tomatoes and the Canadian Feta cheese and leave to stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Arrange the prosciutto and the tomatoes in the base of a large serving plate, sprinkle with half the cheese, then add the refrigerated ingredients for an explosion of colour.
Incorporate the rest of the Canadian Feta, and adjust seasoning if necessary. Decorate with fresh basil leaves.