This is the Sweet and salty salsa with Feta recipe.
- Prep: 5 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Feta finely diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) watermelon finely diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) cantaloupe finely diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) pineapple finely diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh cilantro chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and season with pepper.
Serve with meat or grilled fish, or as an accompaniment to Mexican dishes.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||12 % / 135 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||21 %|
|Vitamin C:||95 %|