This is the Thanksgiving Pizza with Smoked Gouda recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 1 store-bought thin pizza crust about 12˝ (30 cm) in diameter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh rosemary or 1 tsp (5 mL) dried rosemary
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked turkey leftovers diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) leftover turkey sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) zucchini sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced red onions
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Canadian Smoked Gouda
- 4 oz (120 g) Canadian Cream cheese
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 425oF (220oC).
Place pizza crust on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
Evenly spread out cranberry sauce.
Add toppings, finishing with Cream cheese spoonfuls or cubes.
Bake about 15 minutes or until cheeses are slightly golden.
Serve and savour.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||25 % / 272 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||33 %|