This is the Three Cheese Burgers recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 14 min - 16 min
- 1 1/3 lb (600 g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Canadian Emmental cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Canadian Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Canadian Havarti or Canadian Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions chopped
- 6 hamburger buns
- Choice of condiments
In bowl, mix together beef, Canadian Emmental cheese, Cheddar and Havarti, mustard and green onions. Shape mixture into six patties, occasionally soaking hands in water to avoid sticking. You can also shape the meat only into 12 thin patties (with meat only) and top 6 patties with cheese mixture. Cover with remaining meat patties and seal.
Grill patties over medium-high heat for 7 to 8 minutes on each side, turning only once, if possible. Toast buns.
Serve patties over buns and garnish with favourite condiments.