This is the Tuna and Cheddar macaroni salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 6 min
- 1 Box (13 oz – 375 g) macaroni
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dill pickles, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh dill, chopped
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Cheddar diced
- 1 can (6 oz – 180 g) tuna packed in water, drained
- Freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large saucepan, cook macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and cool under cold water. Drain again.
Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and yogurt in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well and serve.
Variations:Cheese alternatives: Canadian Mozzarella, Havarti, Gouda.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||19 % / 213 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||55 %|