This is the Tuna and Three Cheeses Pizza, on the Barbecue recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 5 min - 10 min
- 4 oz (125 g) Canadian Cream Cheese softened
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 precooked pizza crust (16 in/40 cm)
- 5 1/2 oz (170 g) 2 cans flaked tuna drained
- 1 small red onion minced
- 2 to 3 tbsp (30 to 45 mL) capers drained
- 8 oz (225 g) Canadian Provolone or Canadian Caciocavallo cheese sliced thin or grated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian Parmesan grated
Preheat barbecue to low.
Blend lemon juice into Canadian Cream cheese, then season. Spread preparation on pizza crust. Garnish with tuna, red onions and capers. Cover with Canadian Provolone and sprinkle with Canadian Parmesan.
Cook pizza directly on grill with cover closed to keep heat inside and melt cheese.
Serve with a tomato and cucumber salad.
Recipe from Chef Véronique Gagnon-Lalanne