This is the Turkey Medallions with Brie recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min - 15 min
- 8 turkey medallions
- Fresh herbs (thyme and tarragon)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 oz (30 g) butter
- 1 oz (30 g) chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry white wine
- 3 oz (90 g) Canadian Brie or Canadian Camembert rind removed
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper au goût
Sauté medallions in oil and butter 3, 4 minutes on each side until nicely golden. Remove immediately and set aside.
Remove excess fat from pan, add a little butter, then sauté shallots. Deglaze with white wine and season with salt and pepper. Reduce by half, then blend in Canadian Brie. Stir, then let simmer for a few minutes.
Add cream and place turkey medallions in sauce to finish cooking.
Jean Soulard, Executive Chef, Le Château Frontenac