Turkey with Tri-Coloured Rotini
This is the Turkey with Tri-Coloured Rotini recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 35 min - 40 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 1 lb (450 g) turkey breast cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped carrot
- 1 cups (250 mL) sliced celery
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) prepared mustard
- 12 1/2 oz (375 g) vegetable fusilli or vegetable rotini or small shells
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped parsley
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Mix together flour, salt and pepper in plastic bag. Toss turkey pieces in flour mixture until well coated.
In large non-stick frying pan melt butter over medium heat. Brown turkey pieces on all sides. Add carrot, celery, chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Cover and simmer for 20 min.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain well, set aside.
Add cream to turkey mixture; bring to a boil and cook for 3 to 5 min until thickened. Serve over rotini and sprinkle with parsley.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||10 % / 107 mg|
|Vitamin A:||94 %|