This is the Warm Potato Salad with Crab and Swiss Cheese recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 8 cups (2 L) baby potatoes quartered
- 2 cups (500 mL) crab meat,northern shrimp or cooked fish
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Swiss grated
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 15% or 18 % cooking cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salted herbs
- Freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan filled with salted boiling water.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix crab and 1 cup (250 ml) of Swiss. Reserve.
In a small saucepan, heat cream and melt remaining ½ cup (125 ml) of Swiss to make dressing.
Add parsley, salted herbs and pepper. Remove from heat.
Once potatoes are cooked, drain and quickly rinse under cold water.
Drain once more and add them to crab and Swiss mixture.
Pour dressing onto potatoes, toss, and serve at once.
Canadian Gouda, Cheddar, Provolone.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||27 % / 298 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||123 %|
|Vitamin C:||71 %|