Alsatian Vegetable TartOur dietitians' favourite
By Josée Robitaille
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 12 min - 14 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grainy mustard
- 4 naan breads
- 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) white part of leek, minced
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) Swiss cheese grated
- 1/2 red bell pepper, in thin strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, in thin strips
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 190° C (375° F). In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, garlic and mustard. Spread mixture over naans. Sprinkle the leek and cheese over each and finish with the peppers.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly golden. Serve immediately, with a salad on the side.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||46 % / 511 mg|
|Vitamin C:||69 %|