This fruit-stuffed, creamy spread makes a yummy snack-time treat!
- Prep: 5 min
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian Cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) shredded Canadian Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced apple (Empire, Cortland or Crispin) skin on
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) lemon juice
- of ground cinnamon
- 4 mini whole wheat bagels halved
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a small bowl, with a spoon, combine Cream cheese and Cheddar. Stir in apples, cranberries, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spread on fresh or toasted bagels.
This cheese and fruit mixture will keep refrigerated for up to 1 day. To make it easier to spread, bring to room temperature.
For a change, sprinkle the spread with toasted sliced almonds and try dried blueberries or raisins in place of the cranberries.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||4 % / 43 mg|