This is the Apple Custard Pie recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 55 min - 1 h
- 1 9-inch (23 cm) partially baked pie crust
- 2 Golden Delicious apples peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) icing sugar
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Place sliced apples in the bottom of the partially pie crust.
Beat the egg yolks with sugar, cream and cinnamon. Pour over the apples. Bake pie in a preheated 350° F (180° C) oven for 55 to 60 min or until custard is set.
Cool 20 min and sprinkle with sifted icing sugar. Serve warm or cold.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||3 % / 34 mg|
|Vitamin A:||15 %|
|Vitamin B12:||12 %|
|Vitamin D:||11 %|