This is the Athena Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Arugula or curly endive leaves
- 4 tomatoes sliced
- 1 English cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 yellow onions sliced
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 15 marinated olives
- 6 marinated medium hot peppers
- 2 green bell peppers sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Fresh oregano
- Fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) olive oil
- 8 oz (250 g) Canadian Feta cheese crumbled
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Line serving dish with lettuce and arugula leaves. Top with tomato, cucumber, onion rings, garlic, olives and peppers.
Drizzle salad with lemon juice and season to taste with oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with olive oil and crumbled Canadian Feta cheese . Serve immediately.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||28 % / 305 mg|