Baked Cauliflower with Cheesy Madras Curry Dip
Roasted cauliflower is delicious with this curry dip topped with cheese.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- 4 cups (1 L) cauliflower florets
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter melted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) garam masala
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fennel seeds
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Madras Curry Paste
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Mozzarella shredded
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
In a large bowl, mix cauliflower, butter, garam masala and fennel seeds. Transfer cauliflower to a baking dish and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
Cheesy Madras Curry Dip
Mix yogurt and curry paste in another baking dish. Spread Mozzarella cheese on top of yogurt and curry mixture. Bake beside cauliflower for the last 15–20 minutes of cooking time or until cheese melts.
Serve cauliflower with Cheesy Madras Curry Dip.
Canadian Cheese alternatives: Mild Cheddar, Brick cheese, Monterey Jack.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||28 % / 312 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||50 %|
|Vitamin C:||88 %|