This is the Berry, Mascarpone and oat crisp salad recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rolled oats
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soft butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Mascarpone
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar, honey or maple syrup
- 3 small cantaloupes halved, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) blueberries or any other fruit of your choice
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 375oF (190oC).
Mix rolled oats, flour, brown sugar and butter.
Spread onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Cook about 10 minutes or until golden and crunchy. Let cool.
Whip Mascarpone with milk and sweeten with brown sugar, honey or maple syrup.
Using a spoon, scoop out the cantaloupe flesh and dice.
Mix berries with the cantaloupe, divide into cantaloupe halves, garnish with Mascarpone preparation and oat crisp, and savour.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 93 mg|
|Vitamin A:||30 %|
|Vitamin C:||145 %|